Friday, May 07, 2010

By George, I think I've Got it!



Just a reminder that we are in the midst of our month long anniversary celebration. Take advantage of your personal sale day this month only.Come in and sign up for our mailing list with your mailing and e-mail addresses and walk thru the shop with your list and save on your entire purchase. One personal sale day per person.


I just finished quilting the Hospice Raffle quilt for 2010. The quilt was pieced by members of the Valley Piecemakers of St. Maries/Benewah county. It is a beautiful scrappy quilt in reds and ecrus. While I am not yet where I want to be with my long arm quilting ability, I am getting better and better. I confess that I am quite pleased with the results on this quilt. Take a look at the photos and judge for yourself.
We still have room in the Shadow Applique Calendar class with Becky Clark. The class will be May 15 at 10 AM. Come in and look at the samples. And don't forget the "Learn to Sew" class starting May 12. We now have sewing machines available for use in our classes, so don't let the dread of packing up your own machine stop you from coming and taking a class. I'm afraid the Double Wedding Ring quilt class with Dana Kinder is now full. If you had your heart set on taking that class and just haven't gotten around to signing up, then please call & let me know and I will put you down on a list & try and get another class scheduled soon.
There has been a big demand for the kits from the "California Dreamin'" quilt featured in Fabric Trends Spring 2010 issue. I have fabric back ordered for more kits. There are still kits available for the "Animals on Parade" quilt featured in the same magazine and for the "How Much is That Doggie in the Window." Purchase either of those kits, and receive a free issue of the Fabric Trends Spring 2010 magazine.
New fabrics are due in again in the next couple weeks. Be looking for "Sweet Liberty" designed by Pat Sloan for P & B Textiles. I have a new table runner designed for use with that fabric. Who doesn't need a new patriotic themed table runner for the summer months?
That is all for now--Have a wonderful mother's day, whether or not you have children, we all have mothers!

No comments: